Geometric Sequences: Task Cards for Practice and Review (HSF.BF.A.2.)
is a great way to practice and review students' understanding of geometric sequences. One set of cards has different types of problems involving geometric sequences. The other set has solutions to match. Students match the problems to the solutions through scavenger hunts, games, and more. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. My students LOVE these. These cards address common core standard: HSF.BF.A.2.
Great to use along with Geometric Sequences: Interactive Notebook Foldable (HSF.BF.A.2.).
Available as a part of a money saving bundle on Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences: Notes, practice, and review
Sequences related products include
- Arithmetic Sequences: Interactive Notebook Foldable (HSF.BF.A.2.).
- Arithmetic Sequences: Task Cards for Practice & Review (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequence: Interactive Notebook Notes and Practice (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence: Mixed Review Activity (HSF.BF.A.2.)
- Geometric Sequences: Matching task cards for scavenger hunts
- Sequences: Mixed review challenger matching task cards (added 2/10/16)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.