Here's a fun way for children to practice identifying basic geometric shapes by their attributes!
Each of the 24 task cards gives three clues about a specific shape. Cards 1 - 8 give clues for 2-dimensional shapes; cards 9 - 19 give clues for 3-dimensional shapes; cards 20 - 24 give clues for both plane and solid shapes. Follow the clues, solve the puzzle! Perfect for centers, independent work, or a whole class activity. Print and cut the cards, print the recording sheet, and you're ready to play! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
Please see the PREVIEW for more information about this resource!
Save 20% by buying this product as part of the Math Concepts Task Card Bundle! CLICK HERE!
This set includes:
• 24 task cards (color and black & white versions are included)
• A recording sheet (with a word bank to help with spelling the shape names)
• An answer key
• Complete directions
circle, cone, cube, cylinder, hexagon, octagon, pentagon, pyramid, rectangle, rectangular prism, sphere, square, trapezoid, triangle, triangular prism
More Follow-the-Clues Task Card Fun!
• FREE! What's Next? Number Patterns - Task Cards
• WHAT’S MY 4-DIGIT NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S MY NUMBER? Place Value Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S MY SHAPE? Follow-the-Clues 2D & 3D Shape Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S THE VALUE? Follow-the-Clues Money Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S MISSING? Follow-the-Clues Number Sense Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S WRONG? Find-the-Mistakes Computation Puzzles – Task Cards
• WHAT’S THE TIME? Telling Time Task Cards - 2 Skill Levels
Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases and earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases. I love feedback!
**CLICK HERE to follow my store, and be the first to hear about my newest resources and sales! It pays to be a follower -- new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me through the "Ask A Question" tab if you have any questions.