Geometric Transformations Digital Foldable
an supplemental activity or for digital interactive notebooks
PERFECT FOR 1:1 CLASSROOMS!
In this digital activity, students will use Google Slides. There are seven total slides.
• Slide 1 - Students write their own definitions for transformation and isometry.
• Slide 2 - Students write their own definitions for translation, reflection, rotation, and dilation.
• Slide 3 - Students fill in the rules for translations, reflections, rotations, and dilations in the coordinate plane.
• Slides 4 - 7 - Students complete four examples for each of the transformations.
Look at the thumbnails and preview to make sure this is appropriate for your students.
• Teacher instructions
• Link for the activity and answer key
• Ideas for implementation
You and your students will need a free Google account to access this activity. This activity can be shared with students through email, a secure classroom website, or Google Classroom. Although this activity can be printed from Google Drive, a printed copy of this activity is not included in the download. The download is a PDF instruction sheet.
This is part of the following bundle:
Geometry Digital Activity Bundle
You may also be interested in:
Geometric Transformations Stations Maze
Geometric Transformations "I Have... Who Has..." Game
Geometric Transformations Task Cards
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.