Students will identify, use, & apply knowledge of 3-D shapes with this engaging activity center. Teach basic math skills with active hands-on practice! This activity center employs researched-based strategies in memory & application so students retain information – and have FUN too!
What will students learn/practice?
- Identify, use, & apply knowledge of geometry in the following contexts; 3-D shapes.
- Matching 3-D shape pictures to the shape name.
- Tracing 3-D shapes and associating them with their given name.
- Actively use a hands-on activity to identify 3-D shapes.
How Can You Use This Activity Center?
- Math Instruction
- Geometry Skill Review
- Follow-Up Practice
- Instructional Application
- Intervention Groups
- One-on-one Tutoring
- Small Groups
- Activity Centers
- Early Finishers
- Just For Fun!
What Do You Get?
--> PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR MORE INFO!
- Activity Center Direction Card
- Shape Mat (color)
- 6 Shape Tracing Puzzles for the following shapes; pyramid, cylinder, cone, sphere, rectangular prism, and cube. (color)
- Shape Mat (black & white)
- 6 Shape Tracing Puzzles for the following shapes; pyramid, cylinder, cone, sphere, rectangular prism, and cube. (black & white)