Angles and Lines Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Angles and Lines flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Angles and Lines Flippers are a great way to teach and organize geometry vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Angles and Lines Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Angles and Lines Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more geometry vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the angles and lines pictures to hang on a elementary bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 angle and lines terms included are:
angle, acute angle, right angle, obtuse angle, straight angle, degrees, line, line segment, ray, horizontal, vertical, perpendicular, parallel, congruent, intersecting lines, protractor, point, vertex, arc, circle, plane, complementary angles, supplementary angles, polygon
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Angles and Lines Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store