Geometry Boom Cards™ BUNDLE Digital Activities
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (36)
showing 1-5 of 36 products
What will you do with all your free time after you switch from boring worksheets to self-checking Boom Cards™? These interactive, digital task cards are a great way to engage students and are no prep for you! This bundle of 36 different decks can help you switch to a more engaging way to help your students learn Geometry and have fun at the same time. Perfect to use in the classroom or with distance learning!
Why You'll Love Boom Cards:
- Students get instant feedback! Students are shown one question at a time and immediately find out if their answers are correct. If their answer is incorrect, it asks them to try again before starting the next problem.
- They're digital. Easy to assign with just a link - no more waiting in line at the copier. You do have the option to print them if that's what you prefer.
- They're graded automatically. You can quit taking home piles of papers to grade after switching to these self-checking task cards.
- No prep & easy to assign with just a link! Step-by-step directions are included to help you get started with Boom Learning℠. Open the links in the preview for more details and to test a set for free.
- Free Previews. Try the first 4 cards of any deck by clicking on the preview. Make sure to click on full-size preview to get the full effect.
What others are saying about this Geometry activities bundle:
"Love this bundle. Boom cards are AMAZING and offer students immediate feedback." - Melissa L.
*Make sure to click on the BONUS FILE after purchasing to add all the decks to your library at the same time.
The following Boom Cards are included in this Bundle:
- Identifying and Classifying Polygons
- Area and Perimeter
- Parallel Lines, Transversals, and Angle Pairs
- Angle Vocabulary
- Perimeter of Polygons
- Midpoint Formula
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Classifying Triangles
- Area of a Trapezoid
- Classifying Quadrilaterals
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Finding Slope from a Graph
- Area of a Circle
- Area of a Rectangle
- Conditional Statements (Converses, Inverses, Contrapositives)
- Parallel, Perpendicular, & Intersecting Lines
- Converting Radians and Degrees
- Volume of Prisms and Cylinders
- Surface Area of Prisms and Cylinders
- Using Two Points to Find Slope
- Distance Formula with ordered pairs and graphs - 2 versions (with exact answers and rounded answers)
- Similar and Congruent Figures
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- 45-45-90 Triangles
- 30-60-90 Triangles
- Right Triangles Trigonometry (sin, cos, tan)
- Points, Lines, Line Segments, and Rays
- Area of a Triangle
- Area of a Sector
- Congruent Triangles (proving congruence)
- Scale Factors of Similar Figures
- Angles formed by Transversals
- Area of a Trapezoid
- Circumference of a Circle
- Identifying Transformations
- Reflections in the Coordinate Plane
Please note that these resources are not editable (but you can hide cards you do not want students to see). If you plan to share this resource with others, that's great! But, please purchase additional licenses before you do so - thanks for your support!
Copyright © 2021 Kate’s Math Lessons. All rights reserved by author. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."