* BUBBLES!!! Are THEY a geometric shape???
* Can your students use some extra practice in identifying geometric shapes? These two worksheets will help!
* Each of 16 BUBBLES on here has a geometric shape in it. Students use a WORD BANK on the second page to label the shapes correctly. Of course there are MORE words than shapes to make them THINK more!
* Students will find this activity "different" while checking their knowledge of geometric shapes.
* Good basic practice ~ See thumbnails or download preview!
* BONUS QUESTIONS ~ GEOMETRY EXTRAS!! Page 2 has 7 extra True or False questions all dealing with geometry.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS POWERPOINT FUN QUIZ
- 60 slides in all! This Powerpoint program starts over again EACH time students get even one answer wrong! Challenging, fun and SELF-CORRECTING! Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner! Did I say it was self-correcting?
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity! Goes well with worksheets of the same name! Reinforcement!!
- NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
- 50 slide Powerpoint LESSON dealing with the number line and positive and negative numbers. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 5 different sections including less than and greater than. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different and effective lesson! The Number Line!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!