This bundle includes all three of my Geometry Assessments together.
: CCS 2.G.1: Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces. Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.
1. Students are asked to identify the following shapes: triangles, pentagons, quadrilaterals, and hexagons - as well as know how many sides and angles these shapes have.
2. Students are asked to identify the edges, vertices, and faces of a cube.
3. Students must also be able to identify polygons.
This contains 3 pages with a total of 28 questions/problems and includes an answer key.
: CCS 2.G.2 :Partition a rectangle into rows and columns of same-size squares and count to find the total number of them.
1. Students are given pictures of partitioned rectangles and must identify how many rows, columns, and total squares.
2. Students are given specific dimensions of a shape (ex. 2 rows and 6 columns) and must draw it accordingly, as well as identify the total number of squares.
3. Students must partition rectangles when given specific attributes (ex. 2 rows and 6 columns) and identify the total number of squares
: CCS 2.G.3: Partition circles and rectangles into two, three, or four equal shares, describe the shares using the words halves, thirds, half of, a third of, etc., and describe the whole as two halves, three thirds, four fourths. Recognize that equal shares of identical wholes need not have the same shape.
This product assesses the student's knowledge of fractions by asking them to correctly write and draw fractions in a variety of ways.
Students will be asked to do the following:
1. Partition shapes in a variety of ways.
2. Identify shaded fractions.
3. Read fractions in both word and number form and shade in pictures to match each fraction.