Are your students getting bent out of shape trying to classify triangles? Do they need extra practice naming whether an triangle is acute, obtuse, or right? This set of task cards will help. Students practice naming triangles by their ANGLE names only with this double set of cards. Included in this file are TWO sets of 32 task cards each (total of 64 task cards) that will give your students extra practice with classifying triangles. Set 1 includes 32 multiple choice cards. Set two includes 32 cards with images or descriptions and students provide the written answer. Also included is an answer sheet, answer key, and 4 BONUS worksheets for extra practice pages! Both the cards and the worksheets provide practice with triangles that have measurements given, and triangles that need to be measured using rulers / protractors.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
Looking for more task cards for your geometry unit? Check out some of my other products! You will find a wide variety of lessons and materials at Sassycat Corner