Card game where students practice identifying and matching the description, figure, symbol, and name of a point, line, line segment, ray, plane, intersecting lines, and parallel lines.
Includes 28 cards, template to make carrying case envelope, title & players page, and directions page.
Print the cards on colored paper, laminate, and cut out.
Print the envelope on heavy card stock, glue together with a hot glue gun, glue the title and players page on the front and the instructions on the back.
See the directions for the game below:
1. Shuffle all of the cards.
2. Place the cards face down.
3. Player 1 turns over two cards. The player tries to match a geometric symbol with the correct term or drawing for the symbol.
4. If the cards match, player 1 keeps the cards and turns over two more. If no match is made, turn the cards face down again.
5. Player 2 then takes a turn choosing two cards.
6. The game continues until all of the cards have been paired up.
7. The player with the most pairs wins!
8. Make sure to record & clean up when time is called.