Time to get your students into shape when it comes to similar and congruent figures! This geometry packet contains TWO sets of task cards (64 total! with a variety of questions concerning determining if shapes are similar, congruent, or neither. Set 1 has 32 multiple choice questions Set 2 has 32 short answer questions - some which involve using sentences or descriptive words, while others give one word answers.
included are 3 BONUS worksheets to help practice determining similar and congruent shapes.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!
Looking for more task cards for your geometry unit? Check out some of my other products! You will find a wide variety of lessons and materials at Sassycat Corner