Geometry Constructions - Instructions with Practice
Instructions and practice are provided for the following basic geometric constructions:
1) Construct the perpendicular bisector given a line segment.
2) Construct a line perpendicular to a given line, through a point on the line.
3) Construct a line perpendicular to a given line, through a point not on the line.
4) Construct a line parallel to a given line, through a point not on the line.
5) Construct an angle bisector.
6) Construct an angle congruent to a given angle.
After the instructions, students are given two practice problems. A mixed practice is included at the end of the product.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Geometry Basics Notes Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.