This is a complete High School Geometry Curriculum. You will receive a combination of worksheets, notes, quizzes, tests, projects, Google activities, and Boom Cards. (Don't want Boom Cards? Here's the same Curriculum without the Boom Cards: Geometry Lessons for the Year.) All PDF resources can be used in a Google Classroom using the new Teachers Pay Teachers Easel Tool. I am a Texas teacher and I have tried my best to include as many objectives from other states in this curriculum. If you find something is missing that you would like me to add, please ask!
- Unit 1: Basics of Geometry (Undefined Terms, Segment and Angle Addition, Distance and Midpoint)
- Unit 2: Reasoning and Logic (Inductive vs. Deductive, Conditional Statements, Proof
- Review and Exam 1)
- Unit 3: Parallel and Perpendicular Lines (Parallel lines and Transversals, Parallel lines and Perpendicular Lines)
- Unit 4: Transformations (Translation, Rotation, Reflection, Dilation)
- Unit 5: Triangles Part 1 (Congruent Triangle Explorations, Concurrent Segments in Triangles Review and Exam 2, Intro to Triangles, Pythagorean Thm and Its Converse)
- Unit 6: Quadrilateral Unit (Parallelograms, Trapezoids, Rectangles, Squares, Rhombi, Kites)
- Fall Semester Review and Test
- Unit 7: Triangles Part 2 (Similar Triangles, Right Triangle Altitude Thm and Geometric Mean, Special Right Triangles and Trig and Right Triangle Test, Law of Sines and Cosines)
- Unit 8: Circles (Special Angles and Segments, Equations of Circles, Area, Circumference Sector Area and Arc Length, Extra Circles Practice and Circle Test)
- Unit 9: Area of Polygons (Polygons, Regular Polygons, Composite Figures)
- Unit 10: 3-D Shapes (Intro to 3-D Figures, Surface Area and Volume, Dimensional Changes)
- Spring Semester Review and Test
Be sure to download the bonus item which explains the lesson plan.
Lessons contain notes, practice pages, activities and quizzes. There are tests scattered throughout. You will also find digital activities such as Google Forms and Boom Cards. Updating and revising is an ongoing process. I am using this curriculum myself so I'm always looking to see what can be added or improved!
Each time I add a new component, you will get to take advantage if you have purchased this resource. I feel that updating and continually improving is a must, so check back often to see if I've added new products. You will always get to take advantage of updates, new additions and corrections. All you have to do is download the resource again. Please contact me directly if you have special requests or questions! Email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.