This Geometry End of Year Escape Room Activity is a fun and challenging way for students to review concepts taught throughout the year in high school Geometry. This particular activity includes 8 challenge puzzles, each revealing a 3-digit, 4-digit, or 5-letter code. Detailed directions on how to prep and assemble challenges are included. A student recording sheet for codes and suggested methods for checking codes is also included. A prize is recommended for students who successfully crack all the codes.
• Challenge A: Distance Formula
• Challenge B: Parallel Lines and Transversals, Angles in Triangles
• Challenge C: Similar Triangles
• Challenge D: Quadrilaterals
• Challenge E: Pythagorean Theorem, Special Right Triangles, Right Triangle Trigonometry
• Challenge F: Transformations (Reflections, Translations, Rotations, Dilations)
• Challenge G: Angle Measures and Special Segment Lengths in Circles
• Challenge H: Volume and Surface Area (Prisms, Pyramids, Cylinders, Cones, and Spheres)
How long does this activity take? The challenge puzzles are independent of each other so challenges can be removed to save time or differentiate. If using all eight challenges, plan to use several periods (3-4) or two blocks to complete this activity.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Want More Escape Room Activities?
I’m working together with Lindsay Perro to bring you end of year escape room activities and eventually skill specific escape room activities by grade level for 5th grade math through Pre-Calculus!
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.