Geometry Exit Tickets - Exit Slips 4th Grade TEKS - Measuring Angles and more!
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Everything you need for a complete geometry unit! The perfect 4th grade geometry bundle that covers measuring angles, drawing angles, classifying 2D shapes including triangles and quadrilaterals, lines of symmetry, points, rays, lines, angles, parallel lines, and perpendicular lines. All of the workPrice $25.00Original Price $48.00Save $23.00
- Everything you need to assess the standards of 4th grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes 4th Grade TEKS based Math Exit Slips, and all of the questions are STAAR formatted and aligned. These exit slips or exit tickets, allow you to get a snapshot of students’ understandingPrice $26.40Original Price $34.50Save $8.10
- Everything you need to teach 4th grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 4th grade math TEKS easily, and without the stressPrice $189.25Original Price $378.50Save $189.25
This set of covers all of the tested : 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.6D, 4.7C, 4.7D, & 4.7E. These exit tickets cover these topics: parallel lines, perpendicular lines, lines of symmetry, measuring and drawing angles with protractors, classifying 2 dimensional figures, and identifying acute, obtuse and right triangles.
Exit Slips allow you to get a quick snapshot of student understanding and are an excellent assessment tool to drive your instruction and intervention.
This resource also includes a DATA TRACKING SYSTEM that helps you track student mastery of the TEKS and the small group intervention you do with students who are struggling. It is a useful tool to help make RTI decisions and to show your administrators how you are masterfully responding to student needs.
- 4.6A Identify points, lines, line segments, rays, andles, perpendicular & parallel lines
- 4.6B Identify & draw one or more lines of symmetry on 2-D figures
- 4.6C Apply knowledge of right angles to identify acute, right and obtuse triangles
- 4.7D Draw an angle with a given measure
- 4.7E Determine the measure of an unknown angle formed by adjacent angles
- 4.6D Classify 2-dimensional figures based on parallel & perpendicular lines & angles of certain sizes
- 4.7C Measure Angles to the nearest degree with a protractor
Please note that the non-tested Geometry TEKS, 4.7A & 4.7B are not included in this bundle. Those are instructionally focused topics that do not lend well to assessment. They are not assessed on STAAR.
This resource is a part of a time saving, money saving bundle:
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Unit and Bundle
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.
I have included an editable version of the data tracker. Here are links to the fonts I used, which are free for personal use.
Here are links to my other Geometry Products included in the Geometry Bundle that are all designed to work seamlessly with this one:
4th Grade Geometry No-Prep and Low-Prep Games
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Printables
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Notebook
4th Grade Geometry TEKS Journal Prompts
4th Grade Geometry Vocabulary Bunting
4th Grade Geometry TEKS STAAR Test Prep Task Cards
4th Grade Geometry 4.6B Lines of Symmetry Task Cards
4th Grade Geometry TEKS 4.7C Measuring Angles with a Protractor Task Cards