Geometry: Faces, Edges, Vertices and Bases
Are you ready for another Geometry handout? Great!
This time we use the mini-lesson to talk about the 3 dimensions of solid figures and their different parts. This puppy has 20 questions that will really get your students' brains working! Let us know what you think :)
Until next time...Teach Like You Mean It!
Here's what we provide:
* Mini-Lesson: Learn the Skill
-Skill is laid out in an easily digestible format with vocabulary, definitions, diagrams and an example problem. Students have this tool at their fingertips while completing the assignment.
* Use What You Know: Apply the Skill
-Offers immediate reinforcement of the skill. Questions approach the skill from more than one angle to ensure full understanding.
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
-This section helps students practice determining what a question is asking them, as well as how to recognize and use key words.
* Write What You Know: Writing in Math
-This section helps students practice expressing their reasoning strategies in complete sentences.
* Prove What You Know: Test Prep
-Students can never be TOO ready for EOGs, EOCs, and other standardized tests, so here they practice good test-taking strategies with multiple choice questions.
* Spiral Review
-Kids' brains are like sponges, but knowledge can leak back out if they don't re-soak, so to speak. This review dusts the cobwebs off of earlier units.
* Answer Key
-Time is money (or rest, or quality time with your family, or really whatever you want to spend it doing), so we always include answer keys for the teacher-on-the-go!
* Print in color for best results
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome!
Check out these additional Geometry resources:
* Geometry: Solid Figures and Their Attributes pgs 1-4
* Geometry: Solid Figures and Their Attributes Extra Practice pgs 5-7
* Geometry: Faces, Edges, Vertices, and Bases pgs 8-10
* Geometry: Faces, Edges, Vertices, and Bases pgs Extra Practice pgs 11-13
* Geometry: Points, Lines, and Line Segments pgs 14-16
* Geometry: Acute, Right, and Obtuse Angles pgs 17-19
* Geometry: Plane Figures and Polygons pgs 20-22
* Geometry: Plane Figures and Polygons Extra Practice pgs 23-25
* Geometry: Quadrilaterals pgs 26-28
* Geometry: Quadrilaterals Extra Practice pgs 29-31
* Geometry: Quadrilaterals Share Attributes pgs 32-34
* Geometry: Identify Equal Parts pgs 35-37
* Geometry: Partition Shapes Into Equal Parts pgs 38-40
If you're looking for more handouts, check out some of our other math series:
* Place Value with Addition and Subtraction within 1,000
* Basic Addition and Subtraction
* Multiplication and Division
* Area and Perimeter
* Measurement and Data
Following, Rating, and Earning Credits
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.