- Plotting coordinates correctly and locating points on a grid can be fun for you to teach and for your students to learn! Let them practice with this fun and engaginggame that will make the skill of plotting coordinates something students WANT to practice! Works great for math centers, small group, o
- 2-D figures can be fun to learn when you let students practice with this engaging game that will make this geometry skill something students WANT to do! Works great for math centers / stations, early finishers, or small group. Students will be begging to practice with this activity! I’ve had many
- If you teach 5th grade math and your students LOVE games then this U-Know bundle is for you! Kids loving practicing their math skills when they get to play U-Know! This bundle reviews all of the common core standards for 5th grade.Who is this bundle for?Teachers who want to review the 5th grade math$56.25$45.00Save $11.25
- Bundle Description
Geometry can be fun to learn when you let students practice with this engaging game that will make the 5th grade geometry skills something students WANT to do!
Works great for math centers / stations, early finishers, or small group. Students will be begging to practice with this activity! I’ve had many students ask to play at recess and even lunch!
Get this as part of my 5th Grade U-Know Game Bundle!
- U-Know Cards (Color): 2 sets of 56 color cards with problems for students that review the 5th grade geometry standards OR anyone that needs more practice with 2-D figures and coordinates!
- U-Know Cards (Print Friendly): 2 sets of 56 black and white cards with problems for students that review the 5th grade geometry standards OR anyone that needs more practice with 2-D figures and coordinates!
- Direction Sheet: Step by step instructions for playing the game
- "Types of Special Cards" sheet: A page explaining how the special cards work. (Draw 2, Skip, Reverse, and Wilds)
- Answer Key: One page with all of the answers for each card listed.
- Accountability Pages: Pages for students to record answers. Available with both grids and no grids.
- Back of Cards Design: Print on the backs of the cards to make the double sided.
- "Cheat Sheet": Sheet listing properties of most common polygons for 2D figure set. Use for differentiation.
(Check out the previews for each set to get a better look at what's include and types of questions.)
- Cards with a statement about 2-D figures and students need to determine whether the statement is true of false
- Cards with a figure that students need to classify by its attributes
- Cards where students need to explain why a statement is true
- Cards where students need to determine whether the figure is a regular or irregular polygon
- Cards with definitions and students need to supply the answer
- Cards with two shapes and a statement and students need to determine which shape matches the description
- Cards with figures and students need to determine how many lines of symmetry the figure has
- Cards with triangles and students need to classify the triangle by its angles or the lengths of its sides
- State the ordered pair for a specific point.
- Name the letter for given coordinates.
- Use directions to move from a point to a new point and state that ordered pair.
U-Know is a fun and engaging card game where students practice topics in a repetitive way. I also use U-Know in math stations throughout the year to spiral concepts for students. U-Know comes in MANY topics! So, once students learn the game, it will become a self-run station!
U-Know is played with students matching color/number to the card the previous player put down. Once they put their card down, they must read and answer. If correct, play moves on. If incorrect, player draws 2 new cards and play moves on. Students check answers with the included answer key.
If you like this game, be sure to check out my whole line of U-KNOW Games!!!
★★★You might also like:★★★
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺