Here is a fun go-to game when you want to review important postulates and theorems or you just have a few minutes at the end of class that you don't want to waste! Your class will love reviewing postulates, theorems, definitions and properties with our collection of hangman puzzles!
This product contains 16 puzzles which cover postulates and theorems related to lines and angles. This set contains variations of the following postulates:
• All right angles are congruent.
• All straight angels are congruent
• Supplements of the same angle or congruent angles are congruent.*
• Complements of the same angle, or congruent angles, are congruent.*
• If two angles form a linear pair, they’re supplementary.
• Vertical angles are congruent.
• Through any two points there is exactly one line.
• Through any 3 points not on the same line there is exactly 1 plane.
• A line contains at least two points.
• A plane contains at least three points not on the same line.
• If 2 lines intersect, they intersect at exactly 1 point.
• If two planes intersect, then their intersection is a line.
* There are three variations of each of these postulates included in this file.
You may wish to download a free sample
to make sure this game is compatible with your software!