This file features 8 different games designed to address skills in geometry. The games are easy to print and setup for students to use in the classroom. Games are designed with a simple format with directions so students can play independently. Everything you need to play the games is included in the file!
Skills addressed are:
- Lines, line segments, rays, points
- Greater, Less, and Right angles
- Naming shapes as a polygon/not a polygon
- Naming polygons with 3-10 sides (regular and irregular)
- Subdividing Polygons
- Identifying Congruent and Noncongruent Shapes
See individual game files for more detailed preview of each game included.