Geometry Interactive Notebook. This is a set of notes (can be foldable!) that include the basics of geometry.
1. Basic Geometric Figures (point, line, plane)
2. Types of Lines (parallel, perpendicular, intersecting)
3. Classifying and Measuring Angles (right, acute, obtuse, straight)
4. Complementary and Supplementary Angles
5. Polygons (regular, irregular)
6. Triangles (acute, right, obtuse, equilateral, Isosceles, scalene)
7. Quadrilaterals (trapezoid, parallelograms, rhombus, rectangle, square)
8. Congruent and Similar Figures
9. Transformation and Symmetry (translation, rotation, reflection, line of symmetry)
10. Circles (radius, chord, diameter, central angle)
11. 3-Dimensional Figures (curved surface figures, conical figures, cylindrical figures)
These notes are meant for 3rd-5th grade (Can also be review for 6th grade!). Notes and tables can be cut out to make foldables. If you don't want to cut the tables and notes out, you can just hole-punch them and pass it out as a packet!
This notebook Includes:
80 pages total!
38 pages of student notes and all 38 pages of answers!
Helpful tips on how I use this in my classroom
Teacher Key (answers written in red!)