Expressions Interactive Notebook: This is a set interactive notebook pages for expressions that addresses the beginning vocabulary and concepts for geometry.
Skills covered include:
* Segment, point, line, ray definitions and figure notation
* Plane, skew lines, intersecting lines, parallel lines definitions and figure notations
* Naming figures
* Acute angle, obtuse angle, right angle, straight angle, perpendicular lines definition and identification
* Parts of an angle
* Estimating angle measures
* Classifying angles
* Complementary and supplementary angles definitions and skill practice
* Critical thinking Always, Sometimes, Never questions
This file will give you 8 interactive notebook pages for your geometry unit! There are foldables, fill in the blank notes, practice problems, and many more activities for your students in these pages! Interactive notebooks are a great way to increase student engagement, especially for struggling math students or students who “hate math”. When students start cutting, pasting, coloring, and creating their own notebooks they are no longer tuned out, but actively engaged in their learning. If you haven’t tried interactive notebooks in your math classroom yet, you are really missing a great opportunity.
Answer keys/examples included for every page.
Please be sure to come back and rate this product to claim your TpT credits! If there is an issue with the product or you have a question, please use the Q&A tab and allow me to address the issue before you rate the product. Thank you!