This package includes 8 link sheets that will help students understand and make connections between triangles and quadrilaterals and how to transform and classify them.
Once the teacher gives students coordinate points for a specific template, the students will complete the graphs and understanding questions on the remainder of the link sheet. This activity is great for students to work collaboratively and share and discuss the connections in math with one another.
These activities will allow students to gain a better understanding of slope, midpoints, distance between points, linear equations, transformed coordinates, perimeter, and area. This package include link sheets that cover the following topics:
1) Slope and Distance with Line Segments
2) Transformation of Triangles
3) Transformation of Quadrilaterals
4) Multiple Transformation of Triangles
5) Classifying Triangles
6) Classifying Quadrilaterals
7) Transformation and Classifying Triangles
8) Transformation and Classifying Quadrilaterals
*Also includes "Shape Reference Sheet" to help your students in classifying the triangles and quadrilaterals