Can your students use some extra practice in identifying basic geometric shapes?
* 2 worksheets where students must MATCH geometric shapes correctly with their written counterpart.
Page #1 has 16 geometric shapes written out IN WORDS.
Page #2 has 16 geometric shapes DRAWN OUT.
Your students must match the correct drawn shapes with their correct written identification. See thumbnails - - - - - - - - - -
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity! Goes well with worksheets of the same name! Reinforcement!!
- POSITIVE and NEGATIVE NUMBERS POWERPOINT LESSON!
50 SLIDES with 5 different sections all on positive and negative numbers. Includes GREATER THAN and LESS THAN as well. This program is guaranteed to make your students “think”! Great whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. Different, fun and effective!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!