Geometry (Math 7 Curriculum – Unit 6)
This bundle includes notes, homework assignments, three quizzes, a study guide, and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Naming and Classifying Angles
• Measuring Angles
• Vertical and Adjacent Angles
• Complementary and Supplementary Angles
• Angles with Algebra
• Classifying Triangles (acute, obtuse, right, scalene, isosceles, equilateral)
• Angles in Triangles
• Constructing Triangles (given side lengths, angle measures, or a combination)
• Determine if given measures of a triangle create just one triangle, many triangles, or no triangles.
• Properties of Quadrilaterals
• Classifying Quadrilaterals (Trapezoid, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Rectangle, Square)
• Angles in Quadrilaterals
• Congruent Polygons (includes writing congruency statements)
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE!
Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine, simply delete my equation and insert your own.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Math 7 Curriculum
More Math 7 Units:
Unit 1 – Number Sense
Unit 2 – Expressions
Unit 3 – Equations and Inequalities
Unit 4 – Ratios, Proportions, and Percents
Unit 5 – Functions and Graphing
Unit 7 – Measurement: Area and Volume
Unit 8 – Probability and Statistics
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.