There is nothing that will help your students memorize angle pair relationships faster than flashcards!
In this set, students are presented with only one pair of angles per card. They must identify the angle pair relationship and say whether the angle pair are congruent or add up to 180 degrees.
The answers presented on 24 cards include the angle pair name as well as its relationship. The answers on the back of the cards appear as follows:
* Vertical Angles are congruent
* Supplementary Angles add up to 180
* Corresponding Angles are congruent
* Alternate Interior Angles are congruent
* Alternate Exterior Angles are congruent
* Same-side Interior Angles add up to 180
* Same-side Exterior Angles add up to 180
The parallel lines are presented both horizontally and vertically to help students master the concepts for any set of parallel lines.
Perfect for reinforcing the relationships of angles before moving on to using the angle pairs in application problems and in proofs.
Ready to print front-to-back.