This math center is a great way for students to practice math shape vocabulary! It has 15 geometry polygon matching puzzle pieces. Vocabulary included: right triangle, scalene triangle, equilateral triangle, isosceles triangle, heptagon, rhombus, square, decagon, pentagon, parallelogram, hexagon, do-decagon, trapezoid, rectangle and octagon. Pieces are numbered and there is an included worksheet so that student knowledge can be monitored.
This activity is ideal for math stations, individual or group work.
• The puzzles can be printed double sided with the vocabulary on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
•Answer sheet included.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Patterns - In Out Tables, Missing Numbers, Shapes
Geometry Vocabulary Memory Match
Multiplication and Division Vocabulary Dominoes
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)