Geometry Project Based Learning Math City
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- By popular demand, I have bundled my ENTIRE library of 7th Grade Math notes, activities and projects.Types of resources included:- interactive notebook foldables- math detectives- card sorts- quests- coded messages- paper chains- task cards- projects and more. You get every seventh grade math relatPrice $105.00Original Price $194.82Save $89.82
Integrate geometry skills and more with this Medieval Village Project. Students create 2-d and 3-figures, calculate area, scale, volume and surface area, work with compound structures and figures, problem solve and more! Students design, shape, and eventually build entire medieval villages.
Students describe this project as "EPICALLY AWESOME!"
Included in this resource:
- Teacher Directions
- Pictures and tips for each stage of the project
- Student handouts for all parts of project.
- EDITABLE RUBRIC
- Using translations, reflections or rotations of images (8.G.A.1.)
- Congruent figures (8.G.A.2.)
- Volumes and surface area of cones and cylinders (8.G.C.)
- Scale drawings (7.G.A.1.)
- Area of triangles, quadrilaterals, and regular and irregular polygons
- Volume and surface area of cubes, pyramids, triangular prisms, irregular figures and right prisms (7.G.B.6.)
- Area and circumference of circles (7.G.B.4.)
Middle school geometry resources include:
-Volume and Surface area of Rectangular and Triangular Prisms math Detective Activity
-Finding Pi Inquiry Activity with circles
- Find the area of composite figures and polygons paper chain activity
-Volume and Surface Area of Cylinders and Cones Quest Activity
- Design a Medieval Village Integrated Geometry Project
- Find the Area: Rectangles Practice and Review (6.G.A.1.)
- Find the Area: Right Triangles Practice and Review (6.G.A.1.)
- Find the Volume: Cubes and Rectangular Prisms Practice and Review (6.G.A.2.)
- Find the Volume: Triangular Prisms (6.G.A.4.)
- Find the area between two rectangles
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form to be shared beyond your students and may not be shared with your colleagues.