Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.03 MB | 16 pages
Here is a fun go-to game when you want to review number properties or you just have a few minutes at the end of class that you don't want to waste! Your class will love reviewing postulates, theorems, definitions and properties with our collection of hangman puzzles!
This product contains 14 puzzles which cover properties of numbers. This set contains the following puzzle phrases:
1. If equals are added to equals, the sums are equal.
2. Addition Property: if a = b, then a+c = b+c
3. If equals are subtracted from equals, the results are equal.
4. Subtraction Property: If a=b, then a-c = b-c
5. If equals are multiplied by equals, their products are equal.
6. Multiplication Property If a=b, then ac = bc.
7. If equals are divided by nonzero equal[s], the quotients are equal.
8. Division Property: if a=b and c≠0, then a÷c=b÷c
9. If a=b then a can be substituted for b in any equation
10. If 2 numbers are = to the same quantity, they are = to each other.
11. Transitive Property: If a = b and b=c then a=c
12. Reflexive Property: For any real number a, a=a
13. Any quantity is equal to itself.
14. Distributive Property: a(b+c)=ab+ac