This is a review of angle and angle relationships for Geometry students. I used it to help my students prepare for their final exam this past semester.
It includes the following topics:
- Parallel lines and transversals
- Vertical Angles
- Corresponding Angles
- Alternate Interior Angles
- Alternate Exterior Angles
- Proving triangles congruent (ASA, SSS, SAS, SAA, HL)
- Midsegments of Trapezoids
- Total interior degrees of a polygon (180(n-2))
- Angles in rectangles; properties of rectangles
- Properties of parallelograms
- Regular Polygons: each interior and each exterior angle
- Finding the nth term
- Exterior angles of a polygon
- Equations of parallel and perpendicular lines
I use this activity within cooperative groups, and I circulate to make sure they are getting the purpose of the questions.
The file includes spiral review problems.
This worksheet is intended to be written on directly.
I hope you and your students enjoy it!