Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.27 MB | 22 pages
This is a strand by strand review for an entire high school geometry course. It is tied to the Virginia Standards of Learning (SOL), but I am sure that it will act as a good review for any high school geometry course. The questions are designed to be very rigorous and this should probably be used as a guided review activity. Each of the three strands have 20 questions covering content from those strands. The three strands are as follows:
Strand 1: Reasoning, Lines and Transformation
Strand 2: Triangles
Strand 3: Polygons, Circles and Three Dimensional Figures
The free sample is the entire product made useless for classroom use by text boxes placed in inconvenient places. This is done for two reasons:
1. I want to make some money here.
2. It will allow you to make sure that you are satisfied with the products quality before purchasing.
The sample also contains the answer key to the product.
When you purchase the product you will receive:
1. Each of the 3 strand documents both in *.docx and *.pdf format.
2. Answer keys to each of the 3 strand documents in the same format.
3. All pictures used in the creation of these files in *.png format.
4. The publisher document that I used to create the graphics in in *.pub format.
If you do not have access to Microsoft Word, then you will still be able to read the documents, but you will not be able to modify their contents.