This product includes 28 task cards created to help your students review all geometry standards!
- identifying the differences between points, lines, segments, rays, and angles
- identifying attributes (faces, bases, edges, vertices) of spheres, cones, cylinders, rectangular prisms, square pyramids, and cubes
- identifying solids
- plane figures verses solid figures
- distinguishing the difference between congruent and non-congruent shapes.
- identifying geometric patterns & finding what comes next
- adding on to geometric patterns & letter patterns.
Aligned with Virginia SOLS 3.14, 3.15, 3.16, & 3.19.
Includes a recording sheet and answer key for your convenience.