Follow along with Jacob and his family on their summer road trip! This project is a great end-of-the-year activity for your high school geometry students, as it reviews many topics that are taught throughout the year. It can also be broken up into the individuals tasks, to give as an end of unit assessment activity for each topic.
This project is a great follow-up to many topics of geometry, including:
- Volume: Cones, pyramids, and cylinders
- Circles: Central arcs, inscribed angles, and segment lengths
- Trig Ratios: Angles of elevation and depression
- Similarity: Similar triangles and proportional parts
- Quadrilaterals: Properties of parallelograms and coordinate proof