Geometry Says: Common Core State Standards Math: Geometry Game for 2nd – 5th Grade is aligned Common Core geometry standards for 2nd - 5th grade.
If your class loved our previous version of Geometry Says, they'll love this even more. It is Geometry Says on steroids. Loads of fun, more clues, more twist and turns.
Geometry Says is two geometry games in one. They each support the natural progression through CCSS geometry standards 2.G.1, 3.G1, 4.G.1, 4.G.2, 5.G.3, and 5.G.4 classifying two-dimensional figures based their attributes.
Build vocabulary, reasoning skills, encourage creative thinking and problem solving while playing these 2 fast paced, differentiated Geometry Says games.
Caution! Escaping giggles and learning ahead!
Turn the dreaded vocabulary lesson into play with 2 Geometry Says Games.
• Develop muscle memory which increases retention of terms and test scores.
• Deepen understanding of geometry terms and two-dimensional shapes with each twist and turn.
• Differentiation is a breezy with 4 levels of play.
Geometry Says is 2 fun games for 1 low price.
The games are:
• Geometry Says – Get Moving
• Geometry Says – Draw It
• Rules for Play (think Simon Says)
• 4 levels for easy differentiation
• 180 leveled Geometry Says Clue Cards
• Complete assembly instructions
• Copying and laminating tips
Plus A Bonus Math Journal product:
• Geometry Smart Sources: 36 illustrated geometry terms related to plane shapes. (There’s even room to add your own terms.)
Easy to create. Easy to play.