Also included in
- Cover ALL THE ANGLES with this Geometry Full Curriculum Bundle!This is a bundle that currently contains presentation notes, glossaries, practice worksheets, section quizzes, unit tests, study guides, weekly reviews, quarter tests, bellringers, and all items do have keys included. Updates may be adde$249.00$281.00Save $32.00
Instructional time can easily be lost at the beginning of a class for many reasons including taking attendance, addressing minor individual student needs, pesky administrative "emergencies", passing out papers, and those oh-so-useful conversations with colleagues in the hallway that you need just a moment more to finish up. Bellringers (warmups) can provide a much-needed routine for students to transition from the environment outside of your classroom to the one inside it that gets them engaged and thinking about the content while also affording you some flexibility with your start to the class. These bellringers will SAVE you a ton of TIME!
These bellringers (or warmups) are a MUST HAVE for going over older material while covering new stuff when the end-of-year tests are looming!
They can be printed, but an easy to use form is also provided (several versions). The bellringers can be projected at the front of the room, and the students can copy the info onto the forms.
My students use a form for each week's bellringers and turn them in on Mondays. I can tell if they have been keeping up, and they end up with a huge resource for review to be used in preparation for the State tests. I do spend a moment going over them each day so that any issues can be addressed immediately (roughly 5-10 minutes total each day). This has led to much greater retention of the material -- a wonderful benefit when it comes to the assessments!
Each problem has a key slide with it, and the slides are in 16x9 format.
There are 80 to choose from for use in the second semester of Geometry. Almost every single slide has 2 problems to use (154 questions in total).
There is also a compilation of them in worksheet format that includes 10 bellringers per page.
Some of the topics included are:
1) Algebra 1 Review - solving equations, slope, graphing equations, factoring
2) Geometry Basics - Segment Addition Postulate, Angle Addition Postulate, special angle pairs, midpoint, distance
3) Reasoning & Proof - conditionals, truth tables, deductive reasoning, proofs
4) Parallel and Perpendicular Lines - transversals, angles in a triangle, exterior angles
5) 2D and 3D Shapes - polygons, perimeter, circumference, area, surface area, volume, geometric probability, cross sections
6) Congruence - congruence statements, triangle congruence theorems/postulates, overlapping triangles
7) Relationships in Triangles - midsegments, special segments and centers, inequalities in triangles
8) Constructions - perpendicular bisector
9) Quadrilaterals - parallelograms, rectangles, rhombuses, squares, trapezoids, kites
10) Similarity - ratios, proportions, similar polygons, right triangle similarity, side-splitters, triangle angle bisectors
11) Right Triangles and Trigonometry - basic trig ratios, angles of elevation and depression, special right triangles
12) Circles - arcs, central angles, inscribed angles, tangent lines, chords, inscribed quadrilaterals, equation of a circle
Related Units and Products
Geometry Basics: Introducing Points, Lines, Planes, & Angles (Geometry - Unit 1)
Reasoning & Proof: Using Logic (Geometry - Unit 2)
Parallel & Perpendicular Lines (Geometry - Unit 3)
2D & 3D Shapes: Perimeter, Area, & Volume (Geometry - Unit 4)
Congruence (Geometry - Unit 5)
Transformations (Geometry - Unit 6)
Relationships in Triangles (Geometry - Unit 7)
Constructions (Geometry - Unit 8)
Quadrilaterals (Geometry - Unit 9)
Similarity (Geometry - Unit 10)
Right Triangles & Trigonometry (Geometry - Unit 11)
Circles (Geometry - Unit 12)
Geometry Weekly Review Worksheets Packet
Geometry 1st Quarter Weekly Review
Geometry 2nd Quarter Weekly Review
Geometry 3rd Quarter Weekly Review
Geometry 4th Quarter Weekly Review
Geometry First Semester Bellringers
Geometry Full Curriculum
**This purchase is for one license only.**
If you are interested in purchasing multiple site licenses for a grade/department, school, or district, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please protect the proprietary nature of this product. It should not be made available to others without purchasing the license.
Become a follower and get notified when new products are made available. They are 30-50% off for the first 48 hours!
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Discover something valuable!