Looking for an assessment after teaching thegreater shape identification, properties and similarities? Here is a great assessment that includes six parts, and offers a variety of ways for students to display their levels of knowledge of this skill.
This assessment includes 6 parts:
- identify (name) the shape
- color the correct shape
- count and write the number of sides
- color the shapes with certain numbers of sides
- mark the shape that doesn't belong
- explain how two shapes are alike
You can use this 6 part assessment as an end of unit assessment and count it as one grade or since there are multiple skills you could break it up into three grades/assessments.
- parts 1 and 2 - shape identification
- parts 3 and 4 - counting sides
- parts 5 and 6 - shape properties
Just print and you are ready to go!