Geometry fun for Groundhog Day. Draw a shape groundhog! All worksheets are designed as no prep printables and can all be printed in black and white. Perfect for early finishers or as a little challenge.
1. Color by sides - count how many sides each shape has and color according to the key x2
2. Count how many there are of each shape - x1
3. Finish drawing the shape - x2
4. Give the Groundhogs a shape body - x4 color and black and white
5. Mind Map - make a mind map with shape - x1
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
#geometry #groundhog #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #tpt #math