In this product students have to use:
(1) Pythagoras theorem to calculate angles and sides
(2) Know that sum of angles in a triangle is equal to 180 degrees.
(3) Know the opposite, adjacent sides of a triangle.
(4) Terminology of equal sides, box represents a right angle.
(5) Sum of the angles in a line is equal to 180 degrees.
(6) Basic algebra to find values of a pronumeral.
(7) Their knowledge of equilateral and isoceles triangle to find sides and angles.
24 cards are included with answers.
***** please note sine, cosine and tangent is not covered in this product*******