This is a Geometry test for High School Geometry that covers a variety of topics for the beginning unit of Geometry. In our textbook this was the "tools of geometry" chapter and the test has questions that cover:
- Identifying lines, points, planes
- Segment addition property (for both segments and angles)
- Distance Formula
- Midpoint formula
- Using a protractor to measure angles
- Naming polygons by number of sides (and difference between convex and concave)
- Naming solids
- Extra question that uses Pythagorean Theorem to find distance formula (can be deleted if it does not apply to your class).
The document is in MSWord format so that you can modify it for your class and topics that fit your needs. This test was designed for my class period, which is 90 minutes long. You can modify and delete questions to make it fit a shorter class period.
All questions are open ended, It is a varied topic test so feel free to take questions that fit your needs.