32 question exam. Questions are directly aligned to the 7th grade geometry common core standards. Questions are rigorous and require a deep understanding of the content.
Assesses the students' understanding of the following concepts:
- Similar figures/Scale drawings and scale factor
- Properties of triangles
- Area and circumference of a circle
- Cross-Sections of 3-dimensional figures
- Angle relationships
- Interior angles
- Area and perimeter of polygons
- Volume and surface area of 3-D figures
- Application questions involving multiple standards
Answer key included.