Rigorous 7th grade geometry unit exam, that is aligned to common core standards. Great for an end of unit exam or review. All questions are multiple choice, and an answer key is provided.
-Cross-Sections of 3D shapes
- Area of composite figures comprised of circles, semi-circles, trapezoids, rectangles, and triangles.
- Using circumference of a circle, to find the area of the circle; and finding the area and circumference of a circle in terms of pi.
- Volume and Surface Area of right prisms
- Angle relationships including vertical angles, supplementary, complementary, and angle relationships formed when two parallel lines are cut by a transversal.
- Properties of a triangle including possible side lengths, and angle measures.
- Setting up and solving an equation to find a missing value when given an expression for a missing angle measure.
- Using scale-factor to solve application questions involving geometry.
- Finding the area of a shaded region in a 2-D figure.
This test is comprised of many application questions that will truly challenge your students. It's a great way to set the bar high, and ensure that you are teaching to a rigorous level.
Check out my bundle for $14.50... Includes a unit exam for every 7th grade unit, a comprehensive final and mid-term, a study guide aligned to each exam, and a Jeopardy review aligned to each exam