Geometry Vocabulary Bundle! Make studying geography vocabulary FUN in whole groups, partners, individually, or centers with meaningful, research based strategies! This Geometry Vocabulary Bundle includes the 2-Dimensional shapes, 3-Dimensional shapes, Angles and Lines, and Triangle vocabulary cards and word walls! I bundled them all up into a pack at a MUCH cheaper price than buying each set separately.
English + Spanish (A Spanish Geometry Bundle version is now included for FREE)
SAVE Over 45%
This product is included in my Math Vocabulary Bundle that includes 13 sets of math trading cards + word wall posters.
These cards make a great addition to a unit on geometry to strengthen students’ vocabulary. I created them to be used as flashcards or task cards and my students LOVE using them! I print these geometry cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
This Geometry Vocabulary Bundle also includes a list of ways you can use these geometry vocabulary cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction.” This list is helpful because you can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that you’re using research-based methods in your classroom.
Each different set of geometry cards includes these components:
1. A set of the geometry cards that are completely filled out with the word and a picture representing it on the front. The backsides are a little different for each set but they all have information about the word such as the definition and real life examples, characteristics, the vocabulary word used in a sentence, etc.
2. A set of the same geometry cards that can be used as task cards. They have the same words on the front along with a blank space for the picture so students need to draw their own visual. On the back there are blank spaces for students to fill in the information about the words as they learn about them to help them remember the words better.
3. A blank set of cards that aren’t filled out with space to add more geometry terms to.
4. A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their geometry cards in.
5. An enlarged set of the geometry cards that can be posted in your classroom on a bulletin board or word wall.
6. A blank set of word wall cards that you can use to add more words as you come across them in your studies.
7. Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class
8. Spanish Geometry set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students
Here is a list of every geometry vocabulary word organized by topic:
2-Dimensional Shapes Vocabulary Words
3-Dimensional Shapes Vocabulary Words
• surface Area
Angles and Lines Vocabulary Words
• acute angle
• right angle
• obtuse angle
• straight angle
• line segment
• intersecting lines
• complementary angles
• supplementary angles
Triangle Vocabulary Words
View each of these products individually:
2-Dimensional Shapes Cards
3-Dimensional Shapes Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Angles and Lines Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Triangle Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
You may also like:
Fractions Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Graphing Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Measurement Vocabulary Bundle
Check out my other GEOMETRY
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Geometry Vocabulary Pack
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License