This math center is a great way for students to practice math vocabulary! It has 12 geometry lines and angles matching puzzle pieces. Vocabulary included: Obtuse angle, reflex angle, acute angle, point, line segment, ray, intersecting, right angle, straight angle, perpendicular, parallel, and line. Pieces are numbered and there is an included worksheet so that student knowledge can be monitored.
This activity is ideal for math stations, individual or group work. Use the included interactive notebook page as part of your INB activities or give it as homework.
• The puzzles can be printed double sided with the vocabulary on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
•Interactive notebook page included, puzzle pieces are pre-mixed up so students can cut them out and not know the answers.
•Answer sheet included.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Finding the Area of Rectangles
Geometry Vocabulary Memory Match
Multiplication and Division Vocabulary Dominoes
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)