Geometry worksheet covering:
• Conditional Statements
• Truth Value
• Counter Example
You will receive a worksheet as well as fill in the blank notes with the purchase of this resource. Students will practice the necessary skills of transitive and logical equivalence for conditional statements, converse, truth value, & counter examples to be successful in Geometry and to continue student success and growth.
• Answer Sheet Included
• Geometry Worksheet: Conditional Statements
• Geometry Worksheet: Inductive Reasoning
• Geometry Worksheet: Nth Term
• Geometry Worksheet: Converse, Inverse, and Contrapositive
• Geometry Worksheet: Transitive and Logical Equivalence
• Geometry Worksheet: Mixed Practice - Logical Equivalence
• Geometry Crossword Puzzle: Logical Reasoning
• Geometry Quiz: Logical Reasoning
• Geometry Test Review: Logical Reasoning
• Geometry Test: Logical Reasoning
• Geometry Bundle: Logical Reasoning
♦ ♦ ♦ How to earn credits for future TPT purchases
♦ ♦ ♦
Please go to your My Purchases
page and you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. You will be taken to a page where you can provide a short comment. Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchase. I value your opinion as it helps me create better products in the future.
Be the first to know about my sales and new products
Click on the green star
next to my store and become a follower. You will now receive updates about this store.
The purchase of this resource is for one teacher only.
It is not to be used by colleagues of friends. If you want to share this resource with a colleague or team, you may purchase additional licenses for a reduced price. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form.
Clip art from Laura Strickland at mycutegraphics.com