Also included in
- Planning your second grade math curriculum for the year is easy with this year long bundle that includes 40 weeks of math activities, worksheets (printable and digital), homework, pacing guides and assessments for every common core state standard. This resource includes nine units that span between$80.00$95.00Save $15.00
Teaching geometry has never been so much fun or so easy for you to plan! This is a 3 week geometry unit that is filled with second grade worksheets (also available as a digital workbook), assessments, homework and activities. There is also a pacing guide included, showing you how I would complete this unit in 3 weeks time. There are also anchor charts included for your bulletin board display, showing all the shapes and their attributes, as well as other important vocabulary words learned during this unit such as angle, side, face, etc..
- 10 Pages of Printable Worksheets (26 page digital workbook)
- Teaching Guide
- Anchor Charts
- Pre & Post Test
- 3 Homework Pages
(Answer key will be uploaded by April 1st, 2020)
It explores the following CCSS:
- 2.GA.1: Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces.1 Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.
- 2.GA.2: Partition a rectangle into rows and columns of same-size squares and count to find the total number of them.
- 2.GA.3: Partition circles and rectangles into two, three, or four equal shares, describe the shares using the words halves, thirds, half of, a third of, etc., and describe the whole as two halves, three thirds, four fourths. Recognize that equal shares of identical wholes need not have the same shape.
The unit is planned for 12 days and includes many hands-on activities. This is intended for second graders, but could also be applicable to first graders as well.
The digital workbook is the SAME worksheets shown in the preview, provided in Google Slides. Applicable math manipulatives are included for units that require them. Students are show on the first few slides how to add their own text boxes. Any included homework, tests and quizzes are provided in the same formats.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Units:
Please ask all questions before purchasing. Enjoy!