We need to encourage students to write more in our math classes. This collection of 29 quick writes is a great way to take 3 minutes out of your day to have them write about what they have learned.
1) Geometry foundation vocabulary
3) Inductive Reasoning/Logic
4) Congruent Triangles
5) Special Triangle Segments
6) Triangle Inequalities
8) Surface Area and Volume
9) Area (including Composite)
10) Circles (arc length)
11) Similar Triangles
12) Parallel/Perpendicular Lines
Disclaimer: Helper Words are included for each Quick Write to assist students with limited English proficiency.