* This product is free for 48 hours! I post all new products for free OR 50% off for the first 48 hours. Be sure to follow me so you can grab these great deals!*
I created a fun activity to provide meaningful geometry instruction and interrogate narrative writing! Students will design unique creature to be the main character in their story. It must include 12 key geometry items (Listed below). Students then create a narrative writing piece that takes place in the fun setting. I love seeing the students imagination. Check out a similar version I have in my store that has the students create a setting instead of a main character.
1. Step by Step Student Direction Sheet
2. Writing Graphic Organizer
3. Rough Draft Pages (with instructions)
4. Final Copy Pages
Students must include the following in their drawing...
1. Triangle 7. A Set of Parallel Lines
2. Trapezoid 8. A Set of Intersecting Lines
3. Rhombus 9. A Set of Perpendicular Lines
4. Parallelogram 10. Right Angle
5. Hexagon 11. Acute Angle
6. Octagon 12. Obtuse Angle