* This product is free for 48 hours! I post all new products for free OR 50% off for the first 48 hours. Be sure to follow me so you can grab these great deals!*
I created a fun activity to provide meaningful geometry instruction and interrogate narrative writing! Students will design a setting that must include 12 key geometry items (Listed below). Students then create a narrative writing piece that takes place in the fun setting. I love seeing the students imagination. The example on the cover of this item is a students example of her tropical island setting! Check out a similar version I have in my store that has the students create a main character instead of a setting!
1. Step by Step Student Direction Sheet
2. Writing Graphic Organizer
3. Rough Draft Pages (with instructions)
4. Final Copy Pages
Students must include the following in their drawing...
1. Line 7. A Set of Parallel Lines
2. Line Segment 8. A Set of Intersecting Lines
3. Ray 9. A Set of Perpendicular Lines
4. Right Angle 10. A Quadrilateral (Be specific in label.)
5. Acute Angle 11. Triangle (Be specific in label.)
6. Obtuse Angle 12. Hexagon OR Octagon