Learn with activities, George Washington foldable books, close reading, vocabulary, crafts, and so much more! Keep your students engaged and ready to learn!
Want this in a year long bundle?
Want this in a bundle with Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, and Barack Obama?
Download Preview File
Please make sure to download the preview file and video video if applicable.
Please ensure that it is appropriate for your grade level prior to purchasing.
This Product Includes:
1. Page 1- Cover George Washington
2. Page 2-George Washington Info Sheet
3. Page 3- What did George Washington accomplish?
4. Page 4- Adjectives for George Washington
5. Page 5- George Washington K-W-L
6. Page 6- George Washington Word Search
7. Page 7-10 2 Hidden Picture 100 Charts George Washington (USA Flag, George Washington's Face)
8. Page 11- George Washington writing prompt
9. Page 12-13 Compare and Contrast yourself to George Washington (Girl's and Boys Edition)
10. Page 14- Mini Foldable Book George Washington
11. Page 15-20 George Washington Hat (Three Way Hat) with instructions and pictures! This hat is so adorable on, it even comes with hair to attach!!! Also included are extenders for students with larger heads! (Big Brains!!)
12. Page 21- Credit
Help teach students about George Washington in a fun way!!! This George Washington mini unit will teach, inspire, and make learning fun!!! Use this George Washington mini unit for President's Day or any other time of the year. This cross curriculum George Washington unit will help students learn history while working on many language arts skills.
The following resources are included in this product:
Information sheet, printables, flip book, worksheets, timeline, craft, writing prompt, KWL chart
How to teach this lesson:
You can use this fully designed mini-unit as long as you need, because it includes all of the resources you need to teach it! You can bring in supplemental books and activities, too, as needed!
Resources You May Also Love
Booker T. Washington
George Washington Carver
Henry Box Brown
Lewis and Clark
Lyndon B. Johnson
Martin Luther King Jr.
Social Studies Interactive Notebook - 1st Grade
"I Am" Thomas Jefferson Mini-Unit
"I Am" Abraham Lincoln Mini-Unit
"I Am" Barack Obama Mini-Unit
About Kayse Morris:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date with the latest TpT fun. If you like the products in our store, make sure to FOLLOW ME by clicking the STAR at the top of my home page. Check out my blog at www.kaysemorris.com. Visit our page on FACEBOOK for exclusive giveaways.
Copyright © Kayse Morris. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Connect with Me!
Kayse Morris on Facebook
Kayse Morris on Instagram
Kayse Morris on Pinterest
Kayse Morris on Youtube
Keywords: George Washington, President, Presidents, Founding Father, Founding Fathers