Use these activities to help the students recall facts about George Washington.
1.Three kinds of foldables—Students can draw 3 things about George Washington.
2 .Foldable—Student can draw what the life’s sequence of George Washington. Provided is also a page that may be glued onto the foldable should you prefer, instead of free hand drawings. Run half the quantity since its 2 per page.)
3. A cut and paste sequence beginning, middle and end of George Washington’s life activity page.
4 . Two Coloring and sequencing 6 events in the life’s sequence. Will help students to timeline using critical thinking skills. One with dates and one without dates—answer key included. (sugg: glue them on sentence strip or staple them together into mini book). May be used as an assessment tool,
6. Activity sheet about four things you know about George.
7. Sentence writing activity sheet. Write 5 sentences about George Washington’s life.
8. George Washington's circle of life activity.
9. 8 pg coloring reader about George Washington.