This product was created for students in a Kindergarten classroom and could easily be implemented in 1st grade as well. Through a variety of activities and worksheets students will learn all about George Washington Carver, an African-American scientist best known for discovering many new ways to use peanuts!
This pack includes 4 print-and-go worksheet activities:
- Timeline (Color Me)
- Timeline Cut and Paste
- Adjectives/Who Was George Washington Carver?
- Book Mark Craft (4 designs)
- 10 page printable reader "All About George Washington Carver" in full color and B/W
- timeline poster (full color)
- "I Like Learning About..." class book project